Investor visa IN DUBAI
Visa Services for Investors in Dubai
The United Arab Emirates has always been and continues to be an exciting prospect for foreign investors. Investors and their families who make a financial investment in the economy can enter and remain in the UAE under the investor visa program.
To reside and regulate in Dubai, international entities must obtain an investor’s visa or a partner’s visa. Having an investor visa has several advantages and benefits.
Acquiring an investor visa in Dubai or elsewhere necessitates accurate knowledge and proper documentation. As a result, it is best to seek professional investor visa assistance.
We at Supreme Business Service not only assist you with investor visas, but we also handle the visa requirements for your employees.
While obtaining citizenship in the UAE is nearly impossible, the investor visa in Dubai is an excellent alternative. This visa assists entrepreneurs and business owners who want to invest in Dubai.
This is the most effective way to benefit from Dubai’s tax-free environment while diversifying your investment portfolio.
Get In Touch
1. Investor in an investment fund (commercial investor)
2. Investor in an investment fund (deposit)
3. Investor in an investment fund (tax return investor)
4. Owners of specialised talents and researchers in various fields of science and knowledge
5. Creative people and people of culture and art
6. High-level Executives (General Manager – Executive Director – Chairman of the Board of Directors)
8. Specialists in the fields of engineering and science
9. Outstanding students with promising scientific abilities (graduates of 2019 – 2020 and above)
10. A university graduate with a GPA of 3.8 or above from within the approved state universities only (Bachelor’s) (Master’s)
The UAE government recently expanded its eligibility criteria for the Golden Visa, making the program even more accessible to all kinds of people around the world.
However, it’s worth noting that the goal of the Golden Visa program is to foster business development. The UAE government is seeking people of a particular calibre to boost the economy and build a skilled workforce. As such, the criteria for the Golden Visa is still highly specific.
If you do not fall into any of the specified categories or you cannot meet the specified conditions for your particular category, it’s unlikely your Golden Visa application will be approved.
The following are the major groups eligible to apply for residency in the UAE under the Golden Visa program:
- Owners of specialised talents and researchers in various fields of science and knowledge
- High-level executives
- Specialists in the fields of engineering and science
- Creative people and people of culture and art
- Outstanding students with promising scientific abilities
Individuals applying for the Golden Visa under each of those categories will have to meet different conditions and criteria to be successful. The next section will discuss some of these requirements.
In Dubai, there are many opportunities for starting a business, and the government offers support. But starting a business is not a simple task. Foreign company owners have to deal with several authorities and hurdles before starting a business.
The best course of action in this situation is to choose businesses that provide all Dubai company formation-related services. This is referred to as PRO services in Dubai.