Family visa services in Dubai
Family Visa Services in Dubai, UAE
Do you want to relocate your family to the UAE? Do you want to sponsor a visa for your parents, spouse, or children? Not sure how to proceed with visas for your other family members? Are you aware that you can sponsor visas for your family members by applying for a UAE Family Visa? Well, this is the place where all of your questions will be answered. Get in touch with Supreme Digital Business Services to clear up any confusion about Family Visa Dubai.
We are experts in offering a variety of corporate and individual family visa services for document attestation, translation, visa processing, Tas-heel, Amer-service, Emirates id & medical typing, ministry services, and PRO Services. Our impressive clientele includes private and individual investors, startup companies, and small and medium-sized corporations, as well as private and individual investors. Our greatest resource for business establishment and regional business growth is the loyalty we have earned from our customers.
What Exactly Is a UAE Family Visa?
UAE Family Visa, also known as a dependent visa, is a type of visa required if you intend to enter the UAE with your family members. You can sponsor visas for your spouse, parents, or even children under the age of 18 with the help of a UAE Family Visa. If you work in the UAE, you will most likely need to apply for visas for your children, spouse, and other dependents.
Why Apply for Family Visa Services in Dubai?
The majority of working people in the UAE live apart from their families. To work and support their families, many of the people in the UAE are immigrants from other nations. There is a benefit for working professionals using the Family visa services in Dubai. Their families are now able to travel with them.
UAE Family Visas are available to any employer or employee who has a current UAE residency visa. In addition to their immediate family, they can sponsor their entire families. A visa is granted to family members for about two to three years. Before the initial visa expires, the visa may be renewed.
Basic Conditions for UAE Family Visa Sponsorship
- Any ex-pat resident with a valid residency permit may sponsor visas for their families in the UAE.
- There are no restrictions on what professions can sponsor family visas for expatriate employees. They simply need to meet the wage requirement.
- The mother will not be able to sponsor the children if the father, who lives in the UAE, meets the requirements.
- Additionally, you may sponsor the visas of nannies and drivers.
- At hospitals or healthcare facilities that have received government approval, both the male and female dependents must go through the medical fitness test. The dependents will undergo testing, particularly for HIV and tuberculosis (communicable diseases). Additionally, a defendant will be deported right away if they are determined to be unfit.
Documents Needed for A Family / Dependent Visa in Dubai (UAE)
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs has established the following sponsorship requirements that must be met to apply for a Family Visa Dubai:
- A copy of each spouse and child’s passport with a minimum validity of six months.
- Pictures of the spouse and kids.
- Sponsor’s Emirates ID Original.
- A copy of the Labour contract or Salary Certificate for free zone visa holders.
- Attested marriage certificate copy (The certificate must be attested by the UAE embassy of the issuing country and Ministry of Foreign affairs in United Arab Emirates).
- Attested Child’s birth certificate.
- Ejari or Tenancy Contract.
- You must provide a written declaration stating that your daughter is single if she is older than 18 years old.
Timeframe For Family Visa Services in Dubai
If you want to apply for a dependent’s residency visa, you must complete your visa stamping procedure .A resident visa holder must complete all aspects of the visa stamping process within 60 days of entering the UAE, including the medical fitness test, emirates id application typing, emirates id biometrics (for new arrivals in the UAE), visa stamping application, and passport submission for visa stamping (in Dubai). a family member will receive a visa valid for a minimum of two to three years. The same visa duration is available to adult males who are pursuing their education and have sponsored their parents. In this instance, regardless of the length of the visa, adult males and their parents are granted residence permits on an annual basis.
A woman can now sponsor family visa services in Dubai if her monthly salary is at least Dh10,000. They will require special authorization from the Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department (DNRD). Additionally, a single mother can also sponsor her child’s visa.
Get In Touch
If you do decide you want to cancel your UAE residence visa, you’ll need a few documents:
- A signed copy of your cancellation paper
- Your labour card and Emirates ID
- Your original passport
- A clearance document from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
Once your visa expires, you’ll need to renew it in order to legally remain in the UAE. This process is much simpler than getting your original visa. To renew your visa, you’ll need to get a medical checkup at a screening centre roughly 1-2 weeks prior to the date your visa expires. At the appointment, you’ll be required to take several tests. Once you have your medical results, send the report to the immigration office along with your passport. The immigration office will stamp your passport and you’ll be able to stay in the UAE for another period!
Once you have your residence visa, you’ll need to keep your visa valid. Luckily, this is pretty easy. All you need to do is make sure that you enter the UAE once every six months. If you don’t fulfil this requirement, you’ll be required to reapply for a visa.